Which would you choose?



On our last day in Petit Jean State Park, we decided to take one more hike.  A short way into the pine forest at the start of the Seven Hollows Trail, we encountered a split in the trail.  Which way would you go?

It turns out that it didn't matter. It was one long loop, and you saw all three natural attractions no matter which way you went.

This kind of reminds me of our blog.  I keep starting and stopping, thinking I should make it a photo blog, maybe a commentary blog, or some sort of other blog, like something about essential tremor.

Then I realized its just like the sign -- it doesn't matter, because I can do it all in this one blog.  So you may see pictures of the kids one post, a rant about cuts to social security in another, and info about ailments like essential tremor or glaucoma in a third.  If I can do it, I'll tag posts so you don't see what you don't want to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How would I have done this before?

Sometimes, you don't see the picture until much later...

WARBIRDS